I’ve always wanted to make a bucket list of things I’d like to do before…well, things I’d like to do in my life so I leave it with as little regrets as possible. I’m not that adventurous, nor am I that much of a daredevil, but I’d like to at least do the things I want to do, and later on say that I lived a good and satisfying life. Going to add on more things later on. Also, this is in no particular order or priority.
- Attend the January Ice Sculpture festival in Harbin.
- Publish my own novel, or a children’s book.
- Visit the place where the Pemberley from the Pride and Prejudice (2005) movie was filmed.
- Visit Jane Austen’s house.
- Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Try wall rock-climbing.
- Go to Boracay with friends and without adult supervision!
- Own a Siberian husky, or wolf. Haha.
- Go shopping in Harajuku.
- Finish ALL of Jane Austen’s novels (
Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion)
- Try a hot spring in Japan.
- Donate blood at least once.
- Ride an ostrich.
- Hug a panda toddler.
- Go scuba diving.
- When I’m married, have one of those lovers locks (in a memorable place) where people lock their locks together and throw away the key.
- Watch a Broadway musical in New York.
- Learn how to properly ice-skate.
- Master the basics of either snowboarding or skiing.
- Go to Ireland, and just indulge in the scenery and folklore.
- Watch a real ballet company do a performance of either (or both) The Nutcracker and Swan Lake.