About a week ago, I posted my Christmas Wishlist via LJ. I’m just doing a cleaner and simpler re-post here. 🙂
- Books (I’m a big fan of fiction books!): The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger, Pride and Prejudice sequels (except Mr Darcy takes a Wife since I have this already), Twilight series, Romance novels (you can check with me if you aren’t sure if I already have the book), Memoirs of a Geisha (I don’t have my own copy), Little Men by Louisa May Alcott, Plato’s Republic
- Any cute/unique/one-of-a-kind notebook. Haha MOLESKIN! Or well, I’m really more into the unique/odd kinds of notebooks.
- PSP GAMES (Yes, if you could hand them to me in a CD that would be great. I like RPG/Anime kinds of games)
- Vacuum cleaner for laptop keyboard.
- Ateneo apparel! You know like an Ateneo jacket~ :3
- Alarm clock! I like the really odd ones that speak or have a bell. I love the Western-styled ones with ringing bells! 😀
- dSLR and or Macbook Pro
- Trip to China/Taiwan/HK/Japan/Australia
- More J-drama/Taiwanese-drama to watch. DVD copies would be lovely!
- An electronic translator from English-Chinese/Chinese-English. One that would include Spanish and Japanese would be helpful too. 🙂
- A new digital watch. Simple and funky designs are both okay.
- Temporary colored dye for my hair, or a spray that can give my hair a different color.
- Quality time with my family in the province and in Australia.
- Interior Design/Fashion Design/Architectre books (I saw a lot at Fully Booked!)
- Subscription for DeviantArt
- New flats!
Things I always don’t mind getting:
- Food (Like chocolates, or Dried Mangoes, Peanuts)
- Cosplay-related anything (simple enough?)
- Japan-related anything. China-related anything. Anime-related anything.
- Bags and Hats (I sort of collect these~)
- Tees with witty comments/images.
- Accessories (Designs I love are of Skulls and Crosses)
- Colored pens
- Cute jackets
- Nail Polish with funky colors!
- Kerrokerropi stuff~
For this blogger, Christmas isn’t just about receiving but about giving. Check the blog out.
P.S. All those that are crossed out are things I received this Christmas. 🙂